Friday, September 18, 2009

About 15 minutes left at the office. I am ready to start the weekend, even though it's beginnings will involve cleaning my house. But It's been about 3 weeks so it's become a desperate need.

I got to meet my aunt today. I say meet because I haven't seen her since I was a little girl. She lives in Georgia and has a cute accent! My grandparents are also here from New Mexico, and tomorrow some of the rest of my family are coming into town from other parts of Iowa. I am really looking forward to spending time together as a family, because in my life, I cannot remember a time where we were all together. It's very unusual for us.

I am really struggling to finish my classes. I have lost all motivation. I definitely am going to need to pick up a 2nd wind, for lack of better term, to finish in February. I am just absolutely fed up with living life like this.

On that note, I let out a long sigh and just keep plugging away. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: