I forgot my Verve today, this makes me sad! Most people don't want to believe it but it really does make all the difference in the world. Especially for someone like me who doesn't always eat the best. I get the all the vitamins and minerals I need, plus natural caffeine that doesn't make me crash!
On another note, I get to see Jeff tonight. It's about time. I haven't seen him yet this week. It's starting to feel like back when we were dating again, living in two different cities only seeing each other on the weekend. If I had known marriage wouldn't change how much I got to see him, I would have stayed in Cedar Rapids and finished school at Iowa.
Now that he's officially in a band again, I am really excited to start hearing him play. I absolutely love the other guys! And I love that he gets to do what he is passionate about.
Changing the subject again, I got to spend a few hours chatting with Sarah at Frederichs last night. It's nice to finally have a friend who I feel is on the same page with me on just about everything. We may have different views of some smaller things, but we see the big picture the same way and we can actually speak to each other about our beliefs without feeling criticized. It's definitely a part of my life that is lacking.
So I start training tomorrow, FINALLY!!! I am so excited. For the next 2 weeks I will be overloaded with information, but will actually be able to start doing my job. It is driving me crazy to sit all day and feel useless. I know plenty of people who would pay to have down time like this, but it drives me nuts to not have a goal or a checklist of things to do that I can be working on. I did finally get to hang a few pictures up yesterday, so my walls are not quite as blank, but I still need stuff for my kids area and some family pictures to put up. It's a process.
That's all for now, my water alarm just went off. Time to chug!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment