Really excited that my vanilla scented oil is making my office smell delicious! Just found out that the person who bought our building is not kicking us out so I can actually decorate and get comfy in here!!!
I finished 68 oz of water by 2pm!!! I got the mother of all lectures from my dear friend Sarah and my hubby...one of those lectures that makes you want to crawl in a hole and die. This lecture was due to the fact that I couldn't remember the last day I had a drink of water. It had probably been over a week. Also that the only things I drink are loaded with caffeine, which dehydrate me further. So, needless to say, I have spent a good portion of the day running to the bathroom. I read online that your bladder will adjust after a while. It better!!
For the day:
68 oz. H2O
12 oz. soy latte
8.3 oz. Verve
6.75 oz. fruit/vegetable juice box (made of only juice and water-no additives)
I hope I can keep it up!
On another note, I am excited to get home tonight. Since I finished Exodus at work, I'd like to go through my commentary and do some studying. Jeff and I discussed it for a bit at lunch but not too detailed. I'm also listening to Jesus Want's to Save Christians by Rob Bell in the car on my way to and from work. It's seriously one of my favorites so far!
and the last of my BREAKING NEWS!!
contemplating adding a little bit of organic, free range, anti-biotic and hormone free, farm raised and slaughtered meat to my diet :) Please note the word CONTEMPLATING!! Pastor Josh don't get too excited! I wont be digging into a plate of ribs any time in the near future :)It would be a special meal we would try at home, that we would prepare together, and if I can make it without crying or getting terribly ill, we might try it again :) Pray for me!! The last time I tried meat, during our life group, I spent the next week in misery!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment