Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Got to sit with my supervisor for a while today. Getting really excited to start my actual program. We are going to be able to help so many families, it's killing me having to wait.

I have a test tonight that I studied for all night last night. I just cant wait to get it over with. I greatly dislike midterms. But I do hope this semester drags on, it's my favorite so far. I love getting to take pictures for homework. And I am enjoying learning the process of Addiction for various substances. Anything that prevents the next semester from starting is ok in my book.

Start a 3 day long training tomorrow. It's gonna be fabulous because it's in Des Moines so I don't have to commute, don't have to get up before 6am, and actually get to eat dinner the nights before I have class. I just realized I don't even have class on Thursday night so I'll get to go meet with my Vemma/Verve team at Panera for once!!! This excites me!

No comments: