Studying Exodus today at work. I don't have my commentary with me...well..because I am supposed to be working, but there is no work for me to do. Cannot wait for training!!!
The Lord can work through even the weakest or most average person.
10
But Moses said to the Lord, Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue.11 Then the Lord said to him, Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the Lord?12 Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.
I find myself getting so excited every time Moses would show a new sign..thinking...how can Pharaoh honestly deny moses what he asks after that...then his heart would be hardened and over and over excitement...dissapointment...excitement dissapointment... As if I am not already an emotional rollercoaster :)
On a side note, the fact that I will be able to read all 40 chapters of Exodus at work shows me that they probably should have waited to hire me until they had work for me to do. No complaints, I have learned a lot in the last three weeks. Its been a big jump out of my comfort zone. But I am so excited to actually start helping people!!!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment