Despite the circumstances, I enjoyed spending a night at home with my hubby. He watched me edit some pictures and told me to keep taking them so we can put them on our walls. What a sweetheart trying to be supportive of my hobby!!
The truth is that I really love taking pictures, and while I am still learning, I really want to keep getting better. There is just something fascinating to me about capturing moments in time that will never ever happen again. I love how 50 people can look at one picture and be moved by it in completely different ways. It's like music to me.
On a bit darker topic...I have finals next week, then the start of the semester I have been dreading since the beginning of it all! It's an 8 week long semester, that thankfully will be broken up by 3 holidays in November. That gives me some extra homework time. Then my final semester starts in Jan. for 8 weeks. Can't believe we are finally coming closer to the end!
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment