skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 03, 2009
Testing
Trying out blogger app on my iPhone!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be the Light...
I believe we are called to show the world who Jesus is, through our words and our actions. We can do that by first loving the Lord, and second, loving each other!
My Bookshelf
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Find new
books
and literate friends with Shelfari, the online
book club
.
Blogs I Read & Sites I Love
Accessible
Caleb Chao
Chromasia
Dara Singleton
Deceptivemedia
Ed Young
Ikonix Studio
Joanna Goddard
Jordan Creek Family Church
Made in Tokyo
MyGlassEye
Pastor Joshua
Perry Noble
Photoschau
Sandy May
Sarah Rummens
Tina Marie Johnson
Vanilla Days
About Me
Stephanie Doll Photography
Specializing in newborns, children, and seniors.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(24)
I knew this semester was going to be bad...I didn'...
http://yesterdaysphotos.wordpress.com/ Please vie...
Well this also ends week 1 of vegetarian rehab. I...
So I finished my photography final exam in about a...
looking forward to this weekend. it might be nice...
I am so delighted that Jeff got to go to this meet...
Getting ready to meet with a new client. Nervous ...
Excited to turn in my last photography assignment ...
whew! sewage catastrophe taken care of...thanks ro...
I get it, we don't have to agree politically on an...
not really digging the snow this early in the seas...
eeeeeek!!! just ordered some photography equipmen...
can't believe that my photography class will be ov...
so i said i was going to start the day with a bett...
wouldn't it be smart to create a program for helpi...
I guess I've been changing my mind about a lot lat...
So I changed my mind about going to Iowa City Frid...
Despite the circumstances, I enjoyed spending a ni...
Have to postpone Life-group kick off til the 19th....
"so do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dism...
feeling defeated and its not even lunch time.
Testing
Praise God the Agency Coordinator brought me a lit...
I am foreseeing some change in the Doll household....
►
September
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment