Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I guess I've been changing my mind about a lot lately...first and foremost- this job!!! It's miserable. I am not helping anyone, it's not organized, there is no defined start and finish, so many questions that cannot be answered and it's left me in this constant state of anxiety that has left me sick to my stomach every day!! I can't sleep at night, because I'm worried i'm going to be late, because I have to commute 45 minutes to get there so oversleeping is not an option. To sum it up, it's pretty much miserable. 2 of the other girls that got hired with me are already looking for other jobs.

Please pray that I can overcome how much I hate it, and actually start to love it....or that another door opens where I will actually feel like I can be of use to someone.

No comments: