looking forward to this weekend. it might be nice enough to take some pictures, i always love that.
I have finals tonight, photography final should be a piece of cake for me. Addictive behaviors on the other hand, i CHOSE not to study because for the midterm I studied for 10 hours and the test took the entire class about 20 minutes to finish and I got 100%. I'm getting an A in the class so I just wanted to see how I could do without even trying to study. I guess we'll see.
i think i'm getting schedule worked out at Grand View. I will probably have to take one class as an independent study, and then the other from march thru april. just 2 months later than when I was supposed to be finished. it is what it is.
next week I have FDS training for 3 days. its actually really interesting and a lot of fun...plus i get to sleep in an hour because it's in des moines!!! That will be nice because I start classes with my least favorite instructor that likes to keep us til 10:30 exactly!! I keep telling myself it's only 8 weeks and I'll be done before Christmas!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment