I knew this semester was going to be bad...I didn't know it was going to be THIS bad!! I literally got in my car at 10:30pm after both classes last night and just started sobbing. I have a 30 page paper due in a few weeks, an 8 pg paper due the week after that, and 2 hours and 20 minutes worth of presentation. Thats just the first four weeks of ONE class. In my other class I have to write pages of a research proposal that has to get passed by the research board before i can start my senior research project.
needless to say i cried myself to sleep last night. not only do i hate this school, but i am going to all this effort in a field i will never do anything with. Last night i wanted to walk out so bad and just enroll in a photography program somewhere. of course the logical thinker in me knows that i'll probably never make a living taking pictures but it's at least something that brings me a little joy.
on that note i have to go sit through training all day for work, again. and then go meet with my group for my first class presentation. did i mention that the bookstore didn't have enough books so half the class cant even read the first 3 chapters she has assigned for tuesday that we are presenting on? fantastic.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment