Saturday, October 10, 2009

not really digging the snow this early in the season. It makes me a little worried about my commute to work and back this year. For today though, i'll take it as I am still in bed cuddling my kitties, and have the heat of my macbook pro keeping me warm since we have yet to turn the heat on in the house.

Today i am writing my last paper for this semester. Its a case study on the life of a man who has various addictions, though he has been through treatment and had several interventions, he has mental health barriers that are keeping him from being successful in his recovery. This class has been very powerful. Most people don't understand that in the case of addiction, a person cannot just stop using. There are so many factors and variables involved it's just not as cut and dried as people like to pretend it is. Definitely learned a lot this semester.

Jeff is out with the boys playing music. I can't wait for the fall costume party at the Upps so people can hear them play, they really are fantastic!!! They are all so gifted!! Speaking of the party, i've struggled with costume ideas. The one I really wanted to do probably wont go over so well. I thought Jeff and I would make a great Juno and Bleeker! I'd really just like to see Jeff in those tiny gold shorts!!! HA! I found a sweet Audrey Hepburn costume, but i'm not really wanting to spend money on it.

well on that note i suppose i should begin my paper.

No comments: